Loki Titanic Hurricane Mule Train Diamond Jubilee Whisky

More
11 years 10 months ago #26528 by Macdeffe

Introducing Loki Titanic Hurricane Mule Train Diamond Jubilee Whisky: A Whisky with a Gimmick (or two)

After spending some time studying recent trends in whisky marketing, I am proud to introduce my first whisky for sale: Loki Titanic Hurricane Mule Train Diamond Jubilee Whisky.

In honor of the Diamond Jubilee of Her Royal Highness Queen Elizabeth II and named for the Norse God Loki with no intention at all to capitalize on recent popular movies which may feature a character of the same name, Loki Titanic Hurricane Mule Train Diamond Jubilee Whisky is a truly unique whisky. This three and a half year old is a replica of a whisky which is rumored to have been recovered from the ruins of the Titanic (when we found it, it was very wet). Our brand ambassador, famously known as "the Tongue," carefully and faithfully recreated the whisky using a selection of the best spirits available at our local Costco. Then, while the Titanic replica whisky was ageing, a massive hurricane (well, technically a tropical storm or at least "gusty winds") broke a window to the warehouse and left the whisky exposed to the elements for nearly 38 minutes. Luckily, the whisky was unhurt and was immediately transferred to mules, which carried the casks through the Grand Canyon to improve the ageing process.

Now, for just $18,565, you can celebrate the Diamond Jubilee by tasting a whisky that may be very close to what was consumed on board the Titanic, survived a natural disaster and was subject to mule-enhanced ageing. Remember, with a name like Loki, it has to be evil!

recenteats.blogspot.dk/2012/06/i ... -mule.html

Steffen

Self-Styled Whisky Connoisseur

danishwhiskyblog.blogspot.com/

Please Log på or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 10 months ago #26529 by MacNiels
Ha ha ha ha..

Det åbner jo for en helt ny kategori af whisky aftapninger, nemlig "Disaster whisky"

Men ikke der kommer flere af disse?

Jeg kunne da sagtens se en Fukushima eller Tjernobyl aftapning der er selvlysende.

Niels

Niels Ladefoged
Whiskynyt.dk

More
11 years 10 months ago #26530 by Macdeffe
Egentlig meget sjov satire, jeg syntes der er hentydninger til Highland Parks Thor, Glenfiddichs Snow Phoenix, Whyte and Mackay's Shackleton og Jefferson's samt hele hurlumhejhus samlingen af aftapninger vi så i forbindelse med sidste weekends jubilæumsfestligheder :-)

Steffen

Self-Styled Whisky Connoisseur

danishwhiskyblog.blogspot.com/

Time to create page: 0.105 seconds