Wolfburn Kylver 7

More
3 years 5 months ago #35284 by MacNiels
Wolfburn Kylver 7 was created by MacNiels
Kylver 7 er nu frigivet fra Wolfburn distillery.  Kylver#7 er...

Kylver 7 er nu frigivet fra Wolfburn distillery.  Kylver#7 er basseret på noget af det ældste peated spirit tilbage fra 2014 og har ligget på oloroso sherry hogsheads i lidt mere end 6 år. Kombinationen af lightly-peated (10ppm) spirit og sherry fade har givet noterne herunder:

Noter (Wolfburn):
Nose: Soft and expressive: honey, caramel, and a beautiful hint of lightly-toasted oak.

Palate: Gentle cereal notes lead the way – but sherry sweetness is not far behind, building to a crescendo on the palate, with honeysuckle and jasmine notes coming to the fore. There’s a spectacular depth of flavour – truly sumptuous.

Finish: Heady aromas of fruit and summer meadows linger at the end.

Mark Westmorland, Wolfburn Brand Ambassador. siger “We thought it would be special, but this is truly exceptional. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.”

990 flasker kommer der af denne aftapning, aftappet ved 50% alc.

Pris: £79.00

Kilde: Wolfburn

Niels Ladefoged
Whiskynyt.dk

Please Log på or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 11 months ago - 2 years 11 months ago #35285 by MacNiels
Replied by MacNiels on topic Wolfburn Kylver 7
Kylver 8 kan købes fra i dag.

Der kommer 980 af Kylver 8 og de kommer fra et enkelt fad. Cask 745, et oloroso sherry fad fra 2013 har ligget i ca. 7 år inden den er aftappet.

Noter (Wolfburn):

On the nose – Dried fruits lead the way, followed by hints of malt, all overlaid with rich treacle and caramel notes.

On the palate – Soft tones of raisins, dates and blackberries are accompanied by dark chocolate and hazelnut. There’s a subtle warmth imparted from the sherry, and gentle hints of vanilla and soft spices.

The finish – Sweet caramel is accompanied by delicate floral notes, which fade gently away. A lingering trace of heather honey is found right at the end.

Kylver 8 er aftappet ved 52,8% koster £84.00

Niels Ladefoged
Whiskynyt.dk
Attachments:
Last edit: 2 years 11 months ago by MacNiels.

Please Log på or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.281 seconds